Audit and assurance
We provide a full range of audit and assurance services in accordance with Polish and international auditing standards.
Each engagement is carried out by a team led by a key audit partner, who is responsible for planning and executing the audit and for communication with the client. During the course of our audit, the client is kept informed about its results. Critical and significant matters are discussed with the client. It is our normal practice that the key audit partner personally participates in the engagement in the client’s office.
Ndfk sp. z o.o. is an entity auhorised to audit financial statements by the National Chamber of Statutory Auditors, registration No. 3174
Our audit and assurance services include:
- Financial statements audits and reviews in accordance with the Polish and international auditing standards
- Consolidated financial statements audits and reviews
- Reviews of consolidation packages
- Audits of financial information required in prospectuses
- Audits of plans for mergers, divisions and transformations of companies required by the Polish Commercial Code
- Monitoring the financial companies’ financial situation in accordance with financial covenants
- Compilation of financial statements in accordance with the Polish regulations or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Conversion of financial statements from Polish regulations to IFRS or Group GAAP
- Reviews of accounting records, assistance with period close, stocktaking, balance reconciliations and other assurance services